Thursday 6 March 2014

Fresh Ginger to Relieve Sore Throats

Fresh ginger is a great natural product to relieve sore or dry throats. Ginger is also great for relieving congestion due to a flu or a cold. A friend of mine recommended ginger to me and I find that it works extremely well. What I recommend is that you chew on some chopped fresh ginger because I find it is the most effective in it’s raw form. You can also use ginger to make ginger tea and add some lime for flavor.

Fresh ginger is a lot cheaper than buying sore throat lozenges which, as far as I am concerned, they do not work and are filled with all sorts of chemicals that I don’t know what they are!

Finely chopped fresh ginger also adds flavor to green tea or cooked dishes. So chop up some ginger and add it to a cup of green tea.

In my opinion, ginger is a very versatile and useful root. As with all herbal remedies, if you suffer from health problems and are taking medications, it’s a good idea to check with your doctor or homeopathic doctor about ginger for any possible side-effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment